İngilizce E-kitap Tijan - Fallen Crest High Serisi

'E-Kitap' forumunda sheena tarafından 26 Eyl 2016 tarihinde açılan konu

Konu etiketleri:
  1. sheena

sheena Active Member

[​IMG]

FALLEN CREST HIGH: Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend Samantha’s school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now she has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn’t care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent’s divorce. But maybe that’s a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.

FALLEN CREST FAMILY: Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what’s needed. If she doesn’t, Mason’s future could be destroyed.

FALLEN CREST PUBLIC: Sam’s first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn’t go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don’t like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it’s still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there’s another battle growing. Things are about to come to a disastrous end between the towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam’s other main dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting arrested or hospitalized.

FALLEN FOURTH DOWN: My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn’t exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they’re the two people who I could lose. It won’t happen. I won’t let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won’t let anything or anyone come between us. They’re my world. They’re my life. They’re my family.

FALLEN CREST UNIVERSITY: Samantha, Mason, and Logan are all together and united with one common enemy: Park Sebastian, the king of fraternity douchebags. With professional football scouts eyeing his every move, Mason Kade has to walk the line for the first time in his life. Any move he makes against Sebastian has to be perfect and under the radar. One mistake, and his career is over.
    Sebastian has other plans. Mason’s career isn’t his target—not even close. Wanting to destroy Mason completely, Sebastian knows he must hit him where it hurts the most: Samantha, who doesn’t give a rat’s ass that she’s the target. Sam is bound and determined to protect Mason herself, no matter the cost, but what if the cost is beyond her imagination? What if this time, the villain wins?

Gizli içerik:
    Bu alandanki gizlenmiş içeriği görmek için konuya yanıt vermelisiniz.

SABAR bunu beğendi.
  2. Pl1

Pl1 Mary Poppins Site Yetkilisi

paylaşım için teşekkürler....

3. Buztuz1

Buztuz1 Active Member

who's after who? I really don't get it. Teşekkür ederim

4. fa_eng

fa_eng Active Member

Teşekkürler

5. melek1552

melek1552 Active Member

TeŞekkürler

6. karabatak

karabatak Active Member

teşekkürler

7. tendril

tendril Member

teşekkürler

8. hale ve şans

hale ve şans New Member

teşekkür ederim

9. melek cansu

melek cansu Active Member

teşekkürler..

10. 18eylül

18eylül Member

çok teşekkür ederim.

11. nymphe333

nymphe333 Active Member

Tesekkürler

12. harikaya

harikaya Well-Known Member

Emeğin ve paylaşımın için çok teşekkür ederim:)

13. Lale_

Lale_ Active Member

teşekkürler

14. SABAR

SABAR Active Member

Teşekkürler

15. Dontcry

Dontcry Active Member

teşekkürler

16. mum

mum Active Member

Teşekkürler.